Staci Troilo shares a selection of perfect-for-Valentine’s romances and some of her romance writing friends-including me!
Stop by her lovely blog and show Staci the love!
Ciao, friends. In honor of Valentine’s Day, I want to throw my hat in the proverbial romance ring and remind everyone about my selection of titles fit for this time of year.
Here are brief descriptions of my work:
- Like alchemy, prophecy, and deep family roots? Try the Medici Protectorate Series.
- An offshoot of the above series, but no supernatural powers. These guys are former military, current private security, and all alpha male. The Nightforce Security Series.
- Paranormal Romance more your thing? Interested in gargoyles, angels, and the fallen? Try the standalone novel Love Set in Stone.
- Maybe you just like contemporary romance without a mystery. Then When We Finally Kiss Goodnight is the novella for you.
- And if you like sweet romance without the spicy scenes, try the novella Laci and Del: 12 Months, 12 Chances. Twelve little…
View original post 87 more words