Guardian #WordlessWednesday

1. A really interesting photograph, Jacquie. You are late with this today [smile].

1. Yes. I had a big sleep-in, lol

What a perfect Halloween picture. I love the face in it!

1. Isn’t it cool? I can almost see him coming to life at night 🙂

🙂

3. What a great picture.

1. Thanks! He’s a great addition to our beach 🙂

4. Dystopic for sure. Man-made or natural? Hmm…

1. I’m not sure 🙂

5. Jodie Esch says:

Fabulous driftwood!

1. It’s on Esquimalt Lagoon, Jodie 🙂

6. I really love it, Jacquie!

1. Thank you, Jennifer!

7. Beautiful image Jacquie. It’s dark and dramatic.

1. Thanks, Rob 🙂

8. The black and white photo makes it even greater for the occasion, Jacquie. The more I look, the more interesting things I find, such as the witch hat and a sideways face. I think the bird is real, isn’t it?

1. Lol, you had me searching for a bird! I see the witches hat, on top of his body, now that you mentioned it. I love his eyes- and beard 🙂

1. Did you find the bird? On the left between the trunk and the curved chain (I think, I’m off the computer). 😊

1. Oh, my gosh, it’s a seagull! Good eyes!

1. I love seagulls! I used to have a photograph book of seagulls by Livingston!

2. We have 17 different varieties on the island. DH and I have been trying to track them all. lol

3. OMG, I wish to watch the seagulls and can identify the different varieties. What a relaxing life! ❤

I missed this yesterday. What a cool photograph. I love stuff like this!

1. I like to think he’s watching over us 🙂

10. What a fabulous sculpture Jacquie. Very apt for Halloween.

1. He’s kind of cool, in a creepy sort of way, lol

11. I viewed this early this morning on my phone, but I had to wait to see it larger on my computer before commenting. Wow, I’m impressed. This is eerily beautiful and a work of art. Seeing it smaller on my phone, I saw hands stretching upward and a cowboy hat in the eye. There is so much to see in this. Great capture, Jacquie!

1. There are so many talented artists on the island who freely share their work for all to enjoy. It’s quite something!
      This guy did a giant sasquatch on one of the other islands, as well.:

1. Wow. That’s amazing!

12. Teri Polen says:

Awesome pic, Jacquie – amazing what people can create.

1. I wish I had some of that talent!

13. Annika Perry says:

Wow! Jacquie, that is one spectacular sculpture and photo – the eyes seemed to stare at me and I felt as if it was coming out of the screen towards me! Scary!

1. Lol, I wouldn’t want to come across it on a foggy morning!

14. carhicks says:

That is an amazing piece and to have it on your beach, wow. It has to have had some help putting it together, but it is so cool.

1. He’s a very talented artist!