Perfection- #WordlessWednesday #Garden #photography

Gorgeous!! How’s your mom?

1. They have her up doing rehab exercises- good news 🙂
      How are you?

That’s good. We are doing OK. They’ve opened a few things like hairdressers, barbers, and coffee shops(just the outdoor patios). If everyone follows the rules, we should be OK.

1. Slow and easy, that’s the way. 🙂
          They’re doing the same here, but I think I’ll wait a while. I have a feeling we’ll get a second surge from this, though I know we have to move forward at some point.
          Stay safe ❤

Beautiful, mine are just starting to bloom xo

1. I’d be lost without my garden

2. These pictures really made my day 😍

1. Mine, too 🙂

I have the exact same in my garden right now Jacquie! And the odour is divine!

1. Something to smile about 😊

4. Another beautiful picture. I have dead grass. 😦

1. Lol, no mowing required 😊

5. Gorgeous flowers, Jacquie! I love Iris and I must make room to grow some next year.

1. I have a bearded iris that must be 5 feet tall about to open- can’t wait!

1. My friend’s neighbor has gorgeous Iris that come back every year. They must be perennial!

1. Yes, they are perennial 🙂

1. Oh good! I’ll find a spot for them next year! 🙂

6. You did a good job showing the beautiful colors. It takes the right time of the day and right sunlight to so that. The sun here is either too bright or not bright enough.

Thank you for sharing. 💐

1. Thank you, Miriam. We’re having a nice spring 🙂

1. That’s great, Jacquie! We have short spring. It gets hot really fast. 🙂

1. The better to grow all that lovely fruit!

1. Yes, I have four fruit trees. They take up space!

7. I love your pictures of the spring flowers, Jacquie. I hope you are doing well.

1. Thank you, Robbie. I’m slowing down and enjoying life- it can change in an instant.

8. Staci Troilo says:

So lovely, Jacquie.

Still praying for your mom.

1. Thank you, Staci {{hugs}}

9. So pretty, Jacquie! I find looking at garden photos so relaxing these days. I’m instantly smiling and transported away from this strange time. 🙂

1. That’s what it does for me, as well. I’d be lost without my flowers 🙂