Happy Canada Day!
To celebrate our country, I thought I’d put together some fun facts, videos, and a few famous Canadian quotes to share with you.
Did You Know…
- Some of the world’s greatest superheroes come from Canadian imaginations, including Superman and Wolverine!
2. Quebec produces more than 77% of the world’s maple syrup.
3. If you write a letter (in any language) to North Pole, Canada, H0H 0H0, Santa Claus will answer.
4. 20% of the world’s fresh water is in Canada and we have the most lakes.
5. In Banff National Park there are overpasses for wild animals- seriously!
6. 30% of Canada is covered in trees and thick forest.
7. The lowest temperature ever recorded in Canada was -63 in Snag, Yukon.
We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life.
I truly believe that we have infinite levels of power that we don’t even know are available to us.
We must come to the point where we realize the concept of race is a false one. There is only one race, the human race.