Garden #Perspectives- #SundayStills

Hungry bee in Hot Lips Salvia

This week’s Sunday Stills challenge is all about perspectives as chosen by Terri Webster Schrandt. You can see her photos and join the challenge here.

I’ve squared all the photos for my entry for Becky’s for July Square Perspectives challenge.

We’re spending most of our day out in the garden, so I thought I’d share some of my recent photos with you 🙂

To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

William Blake

We don’t what this is called, so we named it Dragon’s Tongue, lol
Raspberry Shortcake- a short, thornless berry bush

Behold, my friends, the spring is come; the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love!

Sitting Bull

Our garden is small, but mighty! Here you can see strawberries, blueberries, apple, peach, and a variety of flowers hummingbirds and bees love.

Gardens are not made by singing ‘Oh, how beautiful,’ and sitting in the shade.

Rudyard Kipling

Figs ripening

Won’t you come into the garden? I would like my roses to see you.

Richard Brinsley Sheridan

Don Juan-climber

1. BeckyB says:

Oh wow what a wonderful collection, I’m so happy you’ve gone square! Welcome 🙂

2. I love these pictures of your garden, Jacquie. I hope you had a good weekend.

1. Thank you, Robbie- enjoying the sunshine 🙂
      Hope you got some rest this weekend!

These pictures are amazing Jacquie

1. Thanks, Sophie. I should be writing, but the garden is calling my name 😊

4. What a lovely garden you have, Jacquie. I agree, small yet mighty! 🙂

1. It packs a punch, lol

Your flowers are gorgeous, Jacquie and the rasberries made my mouth water!

1. They’re delicious!

2. For all practical purpose. 💖💖

5. That dragon’s tongue looks amazing and so does your entire garden, Jacquie! Glad you could post for both challenges! Perfect quotes, too. Hope you enjoyed your 4th of July weekend!

1. Thanks, Terri. We’re actually in Canada, on the cusp of the US border, so it’s been a nice quiet week on the island.

6. I would say, “Mighty,” Jacquie. You have an amazing garden.

1. Thanks, John. It’s our food jungle, lol

7. Your garden is beautiful.

8. tidalscribe says:

Dragons Tongue is an excellent name – I have lots just coming out – I think we call them crocosmia.

1. Thank you! Just looked it up, crocosmia Lucifer 😊

9. petespringerauthor says:

Absolutely gorgeous, Jacquie!

1. Thanks, Pete. Our garden is our haven ❤

10. Your garden is looking fabulous Jacquie. I think your mystery plant is CRocosmia “Lucifer.

1. Thanks, Brigid. I think I like my made up name better! lol

11. I like that you named your flower Dragon’s Tongue. Lovely quotes you’ve chosen for your peaceful garden.

1. Thank you, Mary 🙂 The Dragon’s Tongue name just fit, lol

12. Your garden is so lovely, Jacquie! I love your variety in roses and especially that orange and yellow one. And the bee! I planted some drift roses this year. They are like knockout roses but smaller and used for ground cover. I am loving them!

1. I hadn’t heard of drift roses before, will check them out. Thanks, Jennifer!

13. What a lovely combination of beautiful flowers and quotes, Jacquie. I’m finding that gardens and flowers are bringing me a lot of peace these days. I always feel better after reading posts like this one. A big breath. Thanks for sharing!

1. Agreed, Diana. At least in the garden, the world makes sense ❤

1. Thanks for the link!

14. Lisa Coleman says:

Absolutely beautiful garden! I could smell the roses! 🙂

1. Thank you, Lisa. It’s our sanctuary 🙂

15. Colline says:

Beautiful!

1. Thank you, Colline!

16. Jane Owen says:

Your garden is gorgeous Jacquie and ALWAYS brings a smile to my face. 🥰👍

1. Thank you, Jane. Hey, your message came through approved, yay!

17. Hi there Jacquie! Very very beautiful and so refreshing! You are full of surprises! I love! 🍂🎈🍂☀️

1. Aw, thank you, AOC! Hope you’re having a wonderful week, my friend ❤

1. I am indeed Jacquie. You are welcome! My pleasure! Have a delightful week as well!🍃💐

1. Thank you, Becky!