Oops, I’ve Fallen- #SundayStills #Photography #BloggingCommunity

This week’s photography challenge on Terri Webster Schrandt’s blog is- Fallen.

The photo above was taken by my daughter on their trek across Canada. This is Niagara Falls.

My grandson looks as though he’s fallen to the bottom of the ocean!

“We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something.”

― Mother Teresa

I fell for this statue, thinking it was a real deer!

My girl getting ready to ‘fall’ into the ocean- living the dream ❤

My silly kitty falling for the sunshine 🙂

This place is all about falling!

The magic of living in a rainforest. Falling leaves caught on moss-covered branches.

Braving the wind and the waves!

Turtles lined up on a fallen log.

Oops, I’ve fallen.

I hope you’ve enjoyed my entry for the FALLEN photography challenge. Now to add a shameless plug for my Valentine romance where two opposites ‘fall’ in love, but not without a few hiccups along the way!

On Sale- $0.99 for a limited time!

*´¨✫)

¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨)

✮ (¸.•´✶ (¸.•` 💔 ORDER NOW!  💔

Universal: https://books2read.com/Valentine

Add to TBR List: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38088692-valentine

Recommend on Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/books/valentine-a-hearts-and-kisses-romance-by-jacquie-biggar

Valentine: A Hearts and Kisses Romance

Take two humans who pretend they can’t stand each other and one matchmaking canine and the fun is nonstop!

Val Hodgins is on the road to success. His architect firm handles some of the biggest contracts along the western seaboard. He doesn’t have time to babysit his aunt’s aging house or her pain in the butt dog, but when she falls ill with pneumonia he drops everything to go to her aid.

Sierra Johnson’s dreams of owning a catering company go up in smoke thanks to a bad choice in boyfriends. Now, she’s stuck working for a tyrannical boss, care-taking an aging townhouse, and being tormented by the owner’s aggravating, caustic, way-too-attractive nephew.

Will these two get over their prejudices in time to realize love comes without a price tag?

Wow! Great photos, Jacquie! And what a steamy book cover. Woowwweeeeee!!

1. Lol, I like the cute puppy 🙂

2. Carla says:

Great images Jacquie, I like your take on falling. I see your book is also available on KU. I just added it to my list and plan to read it this month during my romance theme.

1. Thank you, Carla! Terri comes up with some fun ideas 🙂

3. I love the fallen gargoyle in your garden, Jacquie! What a fun post with your clever fallen images 😀 Hey, I’m all about the shameless plug for your books! I’ve always meant to ask, are all your books self published or do you work with publishers? I’m guessing the latter with the huge numbers of books you’ve published.

1. Actually, it’s the former. I’m self-published and loving the freedom it gives me to guide my own destiny 🙂

1. Wow, I’m impressed. I don’t even know how to work with mobi files. The marketing parts and cover design are ok. Good for you 👍

1. If you have a Mac I recommend a program called Vellum. It’s kind of pricey, but you pay once and get free upgrades for life.
          It formats your Word docx into whatever you require, whether it’s epub, Mobi, or even print.

1. Good to know, but no Mac 😦

4. Wonderful collection of “fallen” photos, Jacquie! Have a great week ahead!

1. Thank you, Miriam! Hope you’re escaping the cold weather front we have heading our way- brrr!

1. I saw the cold weather and snow. The extreme hot and cold weather is everywhere. Keep warm! ⛄

5. Sylvie Grayson says:

Good post, Jacquie, I like the different takes on what fallen implies.
    Best, Sylvie

1. I wasn’t sure I could participate this week, but then I fell for these photos 🙂

1. Thanks for the mention!

6. Yowza! It was hard to peel my eyes off of that cover, Jacquie! Thanks for sharing your great photos. I love the one of your grandson at the bottom of the ocean.

1. Thank you, Jill. That cover is eye-catching for the cute puppy, right? 🙂

What great photos, Jacquie. The one of your grandson at the bottom of the ocean is priceless. 💗

1. Not sure I could have gone there with my claustrophobia, but it looks cool 🙂

8. Kirstin Bozich Troyer says:

I love your take on the theme Jacquie. It’s fun isn’t it, taking part in the challenge. I’m enjoying it and challenging myself to think outside the box a little.

1. It’s great fun, Kristin. I love looking at my old photos, and the pictures everyone else shares, as well 🙂

9. Great collection, Jacquie. I love ‘fallen for the deer’. That big guy does look real!

1. We were delivering papers with our grandson and came across this beautiful yard 🙂

10. These are wonderful pictures, Jacquie. Very clever use of the prompt topic. You new book sounds great!

11. Awesome takes on ‘Fallen’, Jacquie! I especially like your ‘silly kitty’ photo…and your new book cover!

1. Thank you, Donna! I actually bought the cover as a premade and then created the story to suit, lol

12. Shalini says:

Wow beautiful pics and loving the guy in the cover ❤️

1. Thank you, Shalini 🙂

13. Jane Ellen Owen says:

Absolutely Love those photographs Jacquie and the book cover is divine, the dog is the cutest, the guy isn’t bad either. 🥰

1. Thank you, Jane! Hard to resist a man who loves dogs 🙂

I loved your take on the word falling. The photos were beautiful, Jacquie.

1. Thanks, Denise. Lots of great memories 🙂

I meant “fallen.”

16. Love the photos and theme, Jacquie! You live in such a beautiful place!

1. I count my blessings every day, Jennifer 🙂

17. markbierman says:

Great photos! I recognize the Niagara Falls photo as being taken from the Canadian side and one was taken at Ripley’s Aquarium in Toronto (am I right?)

1. You are correct! The kids loved Toronto 🙂