My first #Bookfunnel Group Promo Results and a New #BookDeal

I promised to update you on my first Bookfunnel group promotion and am pleased to say it was a great success!

Cozy Sweet Romance Reads was geared toward gaining newsletter subscribers and is a month-long promotion. So far, I’ve gained a hundred and twenty-two new subscriber/fans and a hundred and thirty-six unique claims of my holiday novella, Mistletoe Inn (Free this week!), a fun holiday romance set in the real town of Christmas, Michigan– a place I’d love to visit!

I’m so pleased with these results and will try more of these promotions in the new year.

Today’s promotion, Sassy Girls, Gorgeous Guys, runs for a week and asked authors to create individual sales pages on Bookfunnel, which is surprisingly easy. Mine is for The Player, book 2 in the Men of Warhawks series

💔 ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY! #KindleUnlimited! 💔

The Player: Men of WarHawks- Book 2

Sometimes, love happens when we least expect it…

NHL defenseman Roy Donaldson lives for the game. When an ex-girlfriend/stalker causes trouble for the team, Roy gets benched.

And the only way he can return to the rotation…? Accept help from sassy, sexy PA Patience Kennedy.

Patience is one step away from a junior partnership– all she needs to do is restore a sullen, annoying, attractive hockey player’s image.

Shouldn’t be too hard, right?

From my family to yours, Merry Christmas!

1. Good to see some favourable reports on a new promo, Jacquie… I really should use Bookfunnel more often!

1. You should, they’re great!

2. Wonderful news, Jacquie! I’m happy you had good results!

1. Thanks, Jill. Wishing you and your family a very happy holiday season!

3. Kymber Hawke says:

This looks so good, Jacquie! I can’t wait to get my copy! xo

1. Music to my ears 🙂

4. joylennick says:

Good for you, Jacquie! Here’s to a successful and happy festive season. Enjoy! Peace and Love. xx

Those are wonderful results, Jacquie! Thank you so much for following-up and sharing. Hope the next campaign yields the same for you!

1. Thank you, Jan. I like finding ways to meet new readers 🙂

6. Carla says:

I’m so glad this was a successful experience for you Jacquie. I read Mistletoe Inn already and I loved it, so I’m sure it will garner even more followers and purchases for you.

1. Thank you, Carla! I love holiday romances 🙂

7. balroop2013 says:

Thank you for sharing these amazing results Jacquie. Wishing you great success and a wonderful holiday season.

1. Thank you, Balroop. This is a wonderful program for any writer- you should give it a try.
      Happy holidays!

8. Congratulations, Jacquie.

1. Thanks, John. It’s a great program for authors with a minimal cost.

Congrats on a successful promotion, Jacquie! Yay! Keep us posted on future ones. Xo

1. I will. Thank you, Denise!

10. petespringerauthor says:

Thanks for sharing, Jacquie. I like learning about what is working for people.

1. They do promotions in every genre and age range, Pete.

11. Glad to hear this is successful, Jacquie. I have it on my holiday TODO list. Maybe I’ll move it up!

1. It’s worthwhile, Jacqui. Let me know how it goes.

1. I think Debra Purdy is trying this also. She’s going to do a write up on it next year. If I haven’t tried it out by then, I’ll be reading that closely!

12. I’m delighted to hear that it’s going so well, Jacquie. Congratulations. Hugs.

1. Thanks, Teagan. I’m all for inexpensive promotion ideas 🙂

13. That’s wonderful results, Jacquie. Your novella in the Christmas, Michigan setting sounds fun. I’ve never been to Christmas, but I’ve been up that way.

1. It looks so charming!

1. It certainly does. Like a Hallmark movie! 😊

14. markbierman says:

Congratulations, Jacquie!

1. Thank you, Mark. Have you used Bookfunnel?

1. markbierman says: