Love, Christmas Boxed Set
Publication date: October 1st 2016
Genres: Adult, Romance
♫♪Put a song in your heart with 20 all-new Christmas Romances from NY Times, USA Today, and national best-selling authors. Each brand-new title is inspired by a Christmas carol and will lift your spirits and bring on the holiday cheer.♫♪
We Need a Little Christmas by Leanne Banks – Can a handsome cynic become a Christmas believer?
Frosty the Snowman by Mimi Barbour – Stranded in an Alaskan snowstorm, strangers Hali and Terry are forced to rely on each other for survival.
Last Christmas by Joan Reeves – Annabelle gave him her heart, but Rick threw it away. He wants redemption, she wants revenge.
Holly Jolly Christmas by Mona Risk – Pregnant at 18. Adoption would save the baby’s future but may cost her the man she loves.
Do You Hear What I Hear? by Patricia Rosemoor – Live-in-lovers Shelley and Jake are now in a cold war of their own over Christmas.
White Christmas by Rebecca York – Was she in a coma, or was she in a Christmas fantasy?
So This is Christmas by Denise Devine – He was her child nemesis, now he’s her best friend forever.
Grown Up Christmas List by Donna Fasano – All she wants for Christmas is to feel safe… then she meets her guardian angel.
Blue Christmas by the Sea by Traci Hall – Alone for Christmas, Tamsyn helps mystery writer Evan find his mojo–love is a gift neither can refuse.
Santa Baby by Taylor Lee – Lily’s only hope was that this time, he wouldn’t be able to find her.
Let It Snow by Stephanie Queen – A stranger and a snow storm on Christmas Eve create the ultimate test for Dane & Shana.
Merry, Did You Know? by Jennifer St. Giles – Can a Christmas Miracle change the future of a woman who doesn’t believe in love and a man who can’t love again?
O Christmas Tree by Alicia Street – Can Piper convince Cody to let go of his painful past and embrace the hope of Christmas and possibly love?
Sleigh Ride by Katy Walters – Miss Sophia Vale faces poverty. Enter the Earl of Breconbridge, renowned as a rake hell with a conscience.
Deck the Hearts by Rachelle Ayala – Can Holly’s jolly Christmas spirit help Grinch Gordon Gills save the town of Christmas Creek?
Silver Bells by Jacquie Biggar – Can a Christmas wish bring two stubborn souls together and give a little girl the gift she wants?
Hark the Herald Angel Falls by Michele Hauf – To earn her halo, angel Merit must convince the person who holds her earthly soul in limbo–her husband–to stop loving her.
Little Drummer Boy by Dani Haviland – How could a mere drummer boy help those stranded in the worst winter storm of the 18th century?
I’ll Be Home For Christmas by Nancy Radke – When former a former Navy SEAL plucks a woman from the Mediterranean Sea, he discovers a fighter tougher than he.
Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Cynthia Cooke – A big city girl reunites with a small town boy–magic. A Santa in need of an elf–Christmas magic.
- Five (5) $20 Amazon Gift Cards from Authors’ Billboard
- Kindle Fire (US Only) from Leanne Banks
- Paperback copy of SHE’S NOT YOU from Mimi Barbou
- A beautiful Journal from Joan Reeves
- Paperback copies of CHRISTMAS BABIES and CHRISTMAS PAPA from Mona Risk
- A CD of Christmas Carols that includes ’Do You Hear What I Hear?’” (US only) from Patricia Rosemoor
- A cool Wolf and Moon T-shirt (US only) from Rebecca York
- Print copy of MERRY CHRISTMAS, DARLING from Denise Devine
- Prize Pack – Signed copies of AMBROSIA BY THE SEA & PUPPY LOVE BY THE SEA from Traci Hall
- Paperback copy of AN ALMOST PERFECT CHRISTMAS from Donna Fasano
- Paperback copy of PLAYING WITH FIRE from Taylor Lee
- Necklace and earrings gift set from Stephanie Queen
- Gift package of FOUR books to one lucky winner from Jennifer St. Giles
- A pair of SILVER AND ONYX EARRINGS (US only) from Alicia Street
- $25.00 Amazon Gift Card from Katy Walters
- Paperback copy of A FATHER FOR CHRISTMAS from Rachelle Ayala
- Scentsy Silver Bells candle gift pack from Jacquie Biggar
- Signed set of: HER WEREWOLF HERO, THE VAMPIRE’S PROTECTOR, and CAPTIVATING THE WITCH from Michele Hauf
- Paperback copy of NAKED IN THE WIND, first book in The Fairies Saga (US and Canada only) from Dani Haviland
- Signed copy of APPALOOSA BLUES from Nancy Radke