Spring is coming #WordlessWednesday

I love the cherry blossoms on BC’s west coast. We have almond blossoms here in our part of Spain that are also lovely.

1. That sounds lovely, Darlene. I’ll have to go online and see what they look like now 🙂
      So, you can pick almonds, then, or is it ornamental?

Almonds is a big industry here, along with olives, lemons, and oranges. They often grow on the terraced lands the Moors cultivated all those years ago.

1. So lovely! I can see why you’re happy living there 🙂

2. Wow. look at that.

1. The trees are just beautiful in full bloom, John. They’re early this year, usually we get the display around my birthday in late March 🙂

3. Beware Of The Reader says:

They are early in Belgium too Jacquie!

1. Nice! Maybe it bodes well for 2020 🙂

4. Jacqui Murray says:

That I wouldn’t expect in the middle of February!

1. Only place in Canada, I think 🙂

5. Spring coming is a lovely thought. I still have snow.

1. It’ll just make you appreciate spring more when it arrives, Mary 🙂

6. So bright and cheerful. 🙂

1. It’s gorgeous here in spring, Marje. Downtown Victoria is already in bloom 🙂

7. What a beautiful sight!

1. I love cherry blossoms 🌸

8. Sue Vincent says:

The same blossoms are out here too…and just as early.

1. Nice! It helps to rid us of those winter blues 🙂

9. Annika Perry says:

A beautiful and tender hint of cherry blossom … I always see this as a picturesque heralding of Spring. Ours is still only in bud, alas!

1. It won’t be long now! 🙂

Ooo, so nice! And Spring can’t get here soon enough for me!

1. Me, too! It’s fun wandering about the yard and seeing the new growth 🙂

11. I love this, Jacquie! We are awaiting our first snow of the season but our trees are already blooming here too. Spring is on the way!

1. I ‘m ready! Hope it’s a light snowfall, Jennifer. The roads can be pretty hazardous this time of the year.

12. Wow what a beautiful picture, Jacquie. Nature at its best.

1. Thank you, Kamal. It makes me happy to see spring arrive 🙂

1. Welcome 😊😊😊😊 Jacquie

Nothing quite like those first blooms of spring:)

1. They sure lift the mood 🙂